Safari Books Online has announced the launch of Safari to Go, a free application that will make possible browsing and reading Safari Books online.
Safari Books Online is the leading internet library for business professionals, digital media, and digital library for technology. It offers wide choices of information for research. It also offers access to training videos and books from big and well-known publishers. There’s also more: once the app is downloaded from iTunes, the users will be able to view the content of the site, offline.
Since Safari Books Online is already available for the Android smartphones, iPod touch, iPhone, and Blackberry, Safari to Go was created to add feature that can take advantage of the drag and drop functions and pinch-to-zoom capabilities of the iPad.
The launch of Safari to Go is a strategy for Safari Books Online to give the readers great experience reading in their mobile devices, PCs, and tablets. This will also give the subscribers the option to create their personalized library in the cloud, giving them access anytime, anywhere, and in any device.
The features of Safari to Go that is intended for the iPad are currently available in other devices like Blackberry, Android through Safari Books Online’s mobile interface.
These are the great features of Safari to Go app for the iPad:
- Search technology to help users find exactly what they need by searching the vast collection of books and articles available.
- Search within the content of a book to pinpoint specific information quickly.
- Sign up for trials and subscriptions from the application.
- Access the sample content of each book for non subscribers.
- Gain access to folders and notes with tagging and bookmarking of book content synchronized between the app and the full website.
- Cache book content to the iPad for offline reading.
- Navigate quickly and easily via a simplified, touch screen interface, optimized for iPad users and designed to allow users to quickly start where they left off and spend more time reading and less time searching.
Safari to Go is the best app for your iPad if you’re a book worm and you just can’t get enough with books.